Solid black velvet songkok hats as traditionally worn in Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei. Awing is the most popular brand of Songkok/Peci in Indonesia. This brand is known for it's high quality and durability.
They are lined and have air vent sections on the top of the hat, in the front and the back to allow venting. These collapsible oval-top hats come to a point in the front and the back.
They conform to the shape of your head to offer a comfortable fit. Please measure your head size carefully to choose the correct size. Currently available in sizes: #6 (56 cm), #7 (57cm), #8 (58cm), #9 (59cm), #10 (60cm), #11 (61cm).
- 9-cm Tall Black Velvet Songkok (Kufi/Peci/Hat)
- Currently available in sizes 6 to 11 (56 to 61 cm)
- Air vent sections on top of the hat to allow venting
- Traditionally worn in Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei
- Excellent for formal and official occasions