Our high-quality leather khuff aka khuffain are hand-crafted in Pakistan from soft
halal goat hides. This model is designed for easy slip on without the zipper. It has
elastic panels on both sides. Perfect to wear at the mosque, zawiyah or tekke.
These are also commonly worn by the dervish. In the sharia khuff are used for
masah (wiping) over parts of the body with wet hands, whereas one can do masah
over their khuff instead of removing them (disclaimer: please refer to your
madhhab for exact details). We have many sizes to choose from. Very soft and
comfortable! Easy to slip on! Choose your size from the drop-down box.
- Menís Burgundy Halal Leather Goat Hide Khuff
- Made with 2 Elastic Panels for Easy Slip-on
- Offered in US Sizes from 5-13 when available
- Perfect gift to use at Mosque, Masjid or Zawiya
- Soft & Comfortable, for Masah and everyday use
- Item Code: KHF-ZPRNX
FREE U.S. shipping and low cost worldwide shipping!