Stretch-knit material comfortable cotton-mix kufi prayer cap or skull cap. These are also known as a kopiah, topi, takke, kopyah, taqiyah or kopea in other countries. This model is unique in that it has a thicker fabric on the sides and an open-weave design on the top that allows for venting. This kufi is made to fit snug on to the skull and may not work well for those who have long hair unless you choose a size or 2 above the size of your skull. You can also choose a larger size if you’d like the kufi to come down over your ears, as it can be worn as a regular beanie as well. This kufi hat also folds well for traveling or to fit in your pocket.
* Comfortable stretch-knit cotton-mix fabric kufi hat
* Unique design with light open-knit top for venting
* Can be worn as prayer cap or regular beanie hat
* Perfect for people with bald heads & cool weather
* Care recommendations: hand-wash and hang-dry
* The thickness of the kufi is: 20/4 Regular cotton stretch
X-SMALL (suitable for toddlers and small kids)
SMALL (for small kids)
MEDIUM (for kids, teens or adults with smaller than average head sizes)
LARGE (for most adults - most commonly purchased)
X-LARGE (for head sizes 23.5-inches and above)
S = 20-21" (50.8-53.34cm)
M = 22.5" (57.2cm)
L = 23-23.5" (58.42-60cm)
If you are not sure about your head size, please see our page regarding sizing of kufis.
Click HERE to determine your head size.
Care recommendations for cotton stretch kufis: Handwash or use mashine on gentle cycle.