Kashmiri-style soft poly-rayon fabric men’s shawl scarf. This scarf often worn by the Habaib, Ulama (scholars), and Shuyukh (spiritual teachers) in Indonesia, Yemen, Kashmir and other Muslim/Arab countries. It is also often worn around Madinah as green was known to be the Prophet Muhammad’s (SAW) favorite color and this green is similar to the green on the Prophet’s (SAW) mosque. This green scarf is known as a “sorban” in Indonesia. It can be worn as a turban, scarf or shawl. Measures 22" x 80" (104 cm x 203.2 cm). Has brownish-orange decorative border with hemmed edges. Decorative border may vary slightly in colors and shades.
• Long green Kashmiri Muslim men’s scarf/turban
• Measures 22" x 80" (104 cm x 203.2 cm)
• Colors on decorative border may vary
• Made in India and/or Pakistan
• Care recommendations: Dry clean.