This shiny durable heavy tasbih (also know as zikr bead, dhikr beads, worry beads or misbaha) is hand crafted by Muslims from the dense core of the Indonesian tamarind wood (known as kayu asam jawa). There are 99 beads excluding the markers and dividers. This tasbih has an extra 1-bead place marker that you can use to set at a certain numbers of beads. It also has a 10 bead counter on the top for keeping count during extensive repetitions. It is bound using woven string so it is virtually unbreakable. Measures about 23-inches long in total so it fits over the head. On two of the ends their are beautiful dark brown tassels.
- Quality Prayer Beads with Durable String
- Elegant Matching Dark Brown Tassels
- 6mm Beads Divided at each 33-Bead Section with a 1 Bead Place Marker
- Adjustable Tension - Measures 16" (41cm) Long from End to End
- Ten Bead counter for Extensive Repetitions
FREE U.S. shipping and low cost worldwide shipping!