Handcrafted Nalain Shareef (Noble Sandals) embroidered semi-stiffened kufi hat. This Islamic symbol is the emblem representing the blessed sandals of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). This well-sewn kufi has stitched side walls made with two layers of fabric that are slightly stiffened with interfacing. The height measures approximately 3-inches tall. Made with a 50% cotton and 50% rayon fabric. Care recommendations: Dry-clean.
• Lightly-stiffened Prophet Muhammad sandal emblem kufi
• 3-inch tall kufi with stitched double-layer side walls
• Embroidered on top with lite golden-brown thread
• Cotton-rayon mix fabric, perfect for a prayer cap or gift
• Symbol represents the Nalain Pak Shareef of Rasulullah
S = 22" (56cm)
M = 22.8" (58cm)
L = 23.6" (60cm)
XL = 24.4" (62cm)
For items that ship from Turkey, please allow 10-14 business days for standard delivery. Please contact us before purchasing for expedited shipping information.